Some people seem to only have an annoying mode, ne.

I have this one customer, who I almost wish would go away, who never ever ever pays up on time. Sometimes I need to ask 4 or 5 times over a period of a few months to get them into action and pay up.

This morning, after I asked them a fourth time for a payment due in January, they had the cheek for frikking complain that the invoice was out of date and question whether they should pay such an old invoice.

THE REASON IT'S OUT OF DATE IS YOU DIDN'T PAY UP!!!!!

Arrgggtghhhhhhh

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's cos you've been an adult since Stegasauras was wandering about

You're right, I think I'd prefer less money than have the hassle and stress of dealing with people like this, aint worth it.

Reason I retired from teaching ... better things to do with my time than put up with snotty kids whose parents think the sun shines out their ass, and they can do no wrong!

Now working 2 days a week as "General Assistant" = bit mowing, bit gardening, bit handyman stuff and ZERO stress!

WooHoo! :clap:

Reason I retired from teaching ... better things to do with my time than put up with snotty kids whose parents think the sun shines out their ass, and they can do no wrong!

Now working 2 days a week as "General Assistant" = bit mowing, bit gardening, bit handyman stuff and ZERO stress!

WooHoo! :clap:

220px-GroundskeeperWillie.png

Groundskeeper Willie......the best Scottish export ever...FACT :lol:

newer ones are definitely much more hit and miss than earlier ones.

Have their moments though, with some almost totally unfunny.