• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Potential undiagnosed blood clotting disorder...?  I have to have my clotting times checked before elective surgery as I once threw a positive indicator for Von Willebrands - slow clotting similar to

Can I have your truck, Chriselle?

:lol: ... done for now. AND....I'm still here. God bless America BTW.

Dude sure did beat the hell out of my face. He said my tooth was extremely stubborn. I was thinking of you guys though.....the good doctor was working up a sweat and had some BO going on. I bloody can't escape the underarm funk... :angry:

Once this freezing wears off it should make for a pleasant evening... :shifty:

Well I have got over my disappointment over the truck, and I am glad that you are ok.

:thumbsup:

Can I still have the truck?

.....the good doctor was working up a sweat and had some BO going on. I bloody can't escape the underarm funk... :angry:

Maybe it's the way the dentist gets back at having to poke around all those digusting, smelly mouths all day.

;)

Had all my wisdom teeth pulled out at the same time.

Had them pulled while I was put to sleep by gas.

It all went ok had a sore mouth for a while and couldnt eat anyyhing other than soft food for a few days.

A few weeks later on the local East Anglia news was a story about how another person slightly older than me at the time had the same op at the dentist as I went but he died due failty eqiipment.

I couldnt believe that when I heard that and thought f#"(ing hell that could have been me.

I quickly changed my dentist after that!!!!

It all went ok had a sore mouth for a while and couldnt eat anyyhing other than soft food for a few days.

A few weeks later on the local East Anglia news was a story about how another person slightly older than me at the time had tje same op at the dentist as I went but he died due failty eqiipment.

I couldnt believe that when I heard that and thought f#"(ing hell that could have been me.

All 4....Yikes.. I actually asked if I should have the other lower tooth pulled at the same time. Glad the dentist said no. I was looking forward to the outside chance of getting the gas though.

one less wisdom tooth, fewer wisecracks

ha ha :rollabout:

You must have quite a mouthfull Thurs :D

Ya...he's still got all 4 teeth and lung full of laughing gas. :p

A few weeks later on the local East Anglia news was a story about how another person slightly older than me at the time had tje same op at the dentist as I went but he died due failty eqiipment.

All 4....Yikes.. I actually asked if I should have the other lower tooth pulled at the same time. Glad the dentist said no. I was looking forward to the outside chance of getting the gas though.

I had the same problem as you lack of space so teeth were hitting the nerves.

Glad I had them done all together but after hearing the story on the news you then think glad I dont have to go through that again.

Mind you nowadays the medicines and equipment are much better so probably there is no need for gas?

Thing also with my teeth is they had to cut them out as they were in to deep and solid to pull them.

So maybe gas was the only option. Although I have no idea if that is still the case now.

Jesus! Gas? I had my 4 out under general.

Goddamn butcher broke my bottom jaw doing so also!

Didn't help that they were all impacted and growing sideways and down instead of up.

I do occasionally get a shard of tooth make an appearance though.

It's strange that as humans evolved and our jaws got smaller, the number if teeth didn't change along with it. If you see an X-ray of a child's mouth you can see a couple of rows of teeth hiding in the bones...it's pretty weird.

Jesus! Gas? I had my 4 out under general.

Goddamn butcher broke my bottom jaw doing so also!

Didn't help that they were all impacted and growing sideways and down instead of up.

I do occasionally get a shard of tooth make an appearance though.

seriously...broke your damned jaw? Wow!

It's weird for me because I only have two small fillings and those were from when I was a teen. I can't remember the last time I had my teeth cleaned or any other work done on them. The dentist yesterday said everything looks great except for the one he pulled. Everyone I've spoken to yesterday and today were like ...wisdom tooth?? I've had all four out, a root canal, a bridge and ten caps......

My point is.. this was quite a big deal for me. I take pretty good care of my teeth with a dental pick and flossing and a slight fixation on having a clean and odor free mouth....lots of brushing and rinsing with chlorine.....yes..chlorine!!

I had the same problem as you lack of space so teeth were hitting the nerves.

Glad I had them done all together but after hearing the story on the news you then think glad I dont have to go through that again.

Mind you nowadays the medicines and equipment are much better so probably there is no need for gas?

Thing also with my teeth is they had to cut them out as they were in to deep and solid to pull them.

So maybe gas was the only option. Although I have no idea if that is still the case now.

I know of someone who only had one pulled and she died from bleeding.