I've had a terrible toothache since last night. A nerve in a back molar is just throbbing. I guess I have to go to the dentist but damn,, I can't tell which tooth is it. I don't want one of these quacks knocking out the wrong one.

I need some sympathy...

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Potential undiagnosed blood clotting disorder...?  I have to have my clotting times checked before elective surgery as I once threw a positive indicator for Von Willebrands - slow clotting similar to

No. It's bottom back. It very well could be one of my wisdom teeth but hard to tell. The pain is radiating around half my left bottom jaw. Chris with his big truck feels like curling up in the fetal position and having a good cry like a little girl. F... this hurts.

Easier said than done apparently.....all the dentists in this area take Thursdays off....WTF??

edit.... found one open, all booked for the day but if I go and wait standby I might get in.

Ya know, I just realized. While all pain sucks.....A toothache is one those pains that you would seriously consider exchanging for some other pain in the body. Something like bad cut on the hand or a fish hook through a finger.....even a gunshot wound to the knee cap. Well, maybe not that last one.. ;)

Was thinking similar the other week when I had a bad headache, actually it was a migraine in the making but I caught it before it got to full on. Still bad though for over a day.

I was immobilised, couldn't do much of anything other than feel pain. Couldn't work, read, watch tv, go outside (too bright).

Not good.

Did this come on suddenly?

Last night after dinner but it has been tender for the last few months. Ya, this is bad headache-ish although I've never been privy to a migraine (touch wood).

Good news Chris

I've heard there may be an opening here

dentists.jpg

I'd be up for that for sure. Haha. Waiting now and I must say the young ladies at this clinic are ..... Hot!!

Haha....good one.

Update..going under the knife or rather vice grips to have a wisdom tooth pulled. It's impinging on the back molar causing the nerve pain. Gulp....