• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have Iron Maiden..."Run to the Hills"... running through my mind. Seems like the only way to escape this heat.

Yes. Unfortunately, my threshold for getting very sweaty is not very much at all. About 25 degrees!

Not according to the weather forecast I've been going by for the last couple of weeks.   http://weather.yahoo.co.jp/weather/jp/expo/beer/22/5030.html

Finally getting some much cooler temps, yesterday and today stayed below 30, and tomorrow and Monday cooler still, before heating up again, but at least a break from all that heat is nice.

Nice cool night here last night and a warm, not hot and not humid day today followed by another cool night tonight, already in the teens here now again.

Going to warm up again from Wednesday though...

Got down to low double and even single figures in some parts of Yamanashi last night.

Much of August has been rain, sporadic showers, lightning storms and the such.

This has not been the norm when we usually have continuous brilliant sunshine every day.

The reservoirs have topped out whereas in previous years they were 50% full at this time of year.

This place is cooling.

It's been nice at night time.....no need for the fan, just the window open is fine. Even today, it started off very sunny but it was cool.....a beautiful morning. It's now pissing down :(

Fuji was nice and clearly visible today something of a rarity in August.

Amazing how a few cooler nights and days and the leaves are starting to turn.

Yesterday when I went to see how my house is getting on in Kobuchisawa cosmos flowers were already in full bloom as too where the Susuki a sure sign of autumn.