• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have Iron Maiden..."Run to the Hills"... running through my mind. Seems like the only way to escape this heat.

Yes. Unfortunately, my threshold for getting very sweaty is not very much at all. About 25 degrees!

Not according to the weather forecast I've been going by for the last couple of weeks.   http://weather.yahoo.co.jp/weather/jp/expo/beer/22/5030.html

Massive thunderstorm here in Kofu now and when I say massive I mean it.

Raining so hatd cant see to drive roads are flooded eveeywhere thunder and lightning like crazy.

Quite an impressive storm.

A beautiful evening here. I'm supposed to go wheeling (4x4) up on the eastern side of Fuji tomorrow...between Fujinomiya and Kofu. I hope they didn't get all that rain there as I hate mud.

A beautiful evening here. I'm supposed to go wheeling (4x4) up on the eastern side of Fuji tomorrow...between Fujinomiya and Kofu. I hope they didn't get all that rain there as I hate mud.

Bulshit Chris - you gotta love mud when your running a big old cruiser

Bulshit Chris - you gotta love mud when your running a big old cruiser

Haha...sounds like BS but it really isn't. Anyone with a 4x4 will go mudding once or twice. After that you avoid it altogether. Reason is..the $hit gets everywhere and it takes days to hose it off.....outside and inside. I'd only mud a real POS that was a dedicated mud truck. Interestingly, the biggest Landcruiser forum on the net is called ih8mud dot com... :wave:

Mad storms here too and a very eearily yellow.orange color to the evening before it got dark just now.

:veryshocked:

We got that too. Can't quite remember seeing an evening that colour.

Looks like we are actually going to get some sun today.

Please note, said playing live comment only valid at time of writing.

So, if you are reading this in, for example, February 2045.... it won't apply. They'll have finished, even with their legendary long sets. They're not that long!

Wished it rained here. Rained last sunday and tues this week and thats it.

Black sky at the moment and looks like it could rain any minute.

Been super hot all over Yamanashi again this week although at the precise minute it actually feels chilly in the wind .

Gone from roasting hot today to now chilly feeling .

Very strange weather. And more of this strange weather to come.