• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have Iron Maiden..."Run to the Hills"... running through my mind. Seems like the only way to escape this heat.

Yes. Unfortunately, my threshold for getting very sweaty is not very much at all. About 25 degrees!

Not according to the weather forecast I've been going by for the last couple of weeks.   http://weather.yahoo.co.jp/weather/jp/expo/beer/22/5030.html

Been hot again obviously but nothing like last week just average for the time of year. Unlike last week the last couple of days or so have had a cooling breeze.

It feels more like late August or early September.

It has been really humid this week which is the first time this summer to be humid more than two days in a row I mean really quite humid.

It hit 37 yestterday although much cooler today but it is humid cloudy horrible weather.

But that is Japanese summet.

Summer is getting shorter too. Hehe.

Watching the news.. It's strange...with all the rain about the reservoirs feeding Tokyo are way down and they are talking about water restrictions.

I can well believe it, we have had sod all rain all this year so far after a very snowy winter there has been little to no rain!