• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have Iron Maiden..."Run to the Hills"... running through my mind. Seems like the only way to escape this heat.

Yes. Unfortunately, my threshold for getting very sweaty is not very much at all. About 25 degrees!

Not according to the weather forecast I've been going by for the last couple of weeks.   http://weather.yahoo.co.jp/weather/jp/expo/beer/22/5030.html

Cooler still today. It is only 23oC at the moment with a nice cooling breeze.

Very cool for July.

Supposed to be nightmare temps from Saturday onwards for a rew days at least though!!!

Last friday I saw the first dragon flies.

About two weeks earlier than last year.

Dragon flies in Japan should be out at the end of summer. Late Aug or early Sep they signify Autumn is on its way.

Getting earlier every year recently.

Compared to past June~July periods this year has been so far just lovely. I'm usually pretty miserable by now but as it is now.. only mildly miserable. :wave: I think you guys over in western Japan have been getting the higher temps.

The humidity has arrived today for the first time this year and its real bad today.

The time of year that we all hate has arrived later than usual luckily but never the less arrived.

Its even humid in Sapporo. 1st time since moving where I've stepped outside and the ambient temp/humidity is greater outside than inside

(but still not THAT bad)