• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ice, slush or wind are always just marginally better than saying F'it and sleeping in.

you are not supposed to do that. There are 45 points in the pool and they should be distributed by voting. Eventually the last standing should have 45 points.

Are you talking to me? Are you talking to me? Are you talking to me?

In any event, I've no idea what you're talking about. :wakaranai:

you are not supposed to do that. There are 45 points in the pool and they should be distributed by voting. Eventually the last standing should have 45 points.

Are you talking to me? Are you talking to me? Are you talking to me?

In any event, I've no idea what you're talking about. :wakaranai:

I think he was saying one + and one - to keep the numbers balanced to the original 45. But, it's at 48 points now so it's fubared anyway.

Ah, broke the rules...and this time I didn't even do it on purpose.

I suppose I could go and give three negative votes to put things back on track, but...

Anyway, I said I wasn't going to give any more negatives, and nobody bitched at the time.

Meanwhile:

Hakuba 47: 17

Hakuba Cortina: 13

Hakuba Goryu: 19 (+)

Hakuba 47: 17 (-)

Hakuba Cortina: 12 (+)

Hakuba Goryu: 20

I find both 47 and goryu boring after half a day. I'm not a park rat (47) and I'm not into the bottom section of goryu.

Hakuba 47: 17

Hakuba Cortina: 13 (+)

Hakuba Goryu: 19 (-)

I find both 47 and goryu boring after half a day (+). I'm not a park rat (47) and I'm not into the bottom section of goryu(+).

totally agree. for me 47 is better than goryu since it does have the park even though im not a park rat it can be fun. gotta assume that since goryu/47 are winning, most people here ride groomers/piste, which i guess is true