Ice is fun??!!?? Have you been drinking some of those wacky Thai "health" drinks?! Ice is never fun....if I know it's gonna be icy I would rather stay home.

NECK, it's not that I do t want to hike for it, just I don't have the experience and I'm usually riding alone.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ice, slush or wind are always just marginally better than saying F'it and sleeping in.

Gimme any board between 156cm and 160 and ill have a blast. I cant freaking wait to get back out there again. I guarantee if its still open and im in the vicinity, ill find a way to drag my ass to tigerland or whatever its called in bucheon to ride that shitty little tiny indoor run they have all september and october before spending november and december riding manmade snow with 200,000 other people and then january and feb fighting 500,000 seoulites for lifts and very very little freshies. Ill bitch and moan, but while im riding ill be stoked out. Because i love snowboarding. I love pow of course, but i love snowboarding enough that if theres no pow im still getting the train and getting my ass to the resort because it beats the snot out of sitting in my underpants playing warcraft and dreading the next school week.

ETA: last result before threadcrap :)

Must......save.......Cor..ti....NA!!

Hakuba 47 21(-)

Cortina 5 (+)

Goryu 26

you have ****ed it up again

Tempted to give Cortina a + just to stretch things out a bit, but can't pass up the chance to mark a new record high for...

Hakuba 47 21

Cortina 3

Goryu 30 (+)

It is

Hakuba 47 22 (-)

Cortina 2 (+)

Goryu 29

And then your vote messed it up.