• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wedding was Saturday.   The Bride and I at about 2am (Wedding was at 2pm) - we were both a bit messy by this time...

Wot u harvesting?   I did the old fruit picking when I was in Oz, melons and bananas were the hardest work.

Perisher posted on facebook that it was snowing heavily this morning when in fact it was pissing down rain. They got hammered with comments and eventually conceded that it was in fact raining. I wonder how many people drove up in the rain believing it would turn to snow only to be let down when they arrived.

I saw a bus at smiggins and the national parks pass stuck on the windscreen for 1 day was over $1000!

I did my fave run from top station to guthega yesterday and it was absolutely awful. To call it ice is being polite, in actual fact it was rime coated shrubbery, anything that isnt lee side is beyond awful.

check out where the kangaroos licked my sleeper cab at night. it sounds freaky on the inside when you are trying to sleep!

20130812_115044.jpg

best day today.. been good all august. about time..

about the kangaroos licking the salt. In Argentina the guanacos hang out on the road to La Hoya because of the salt on the road..

It's been snowing non stop for the past week and a bit, nearly up to 150cm base at some resorts.

It's been ok the last week but still nothing on last season.

Yeah finally a bit of real winter weather over the last week. Better late than never I guess but unless this keeps up right through September it's going to end up a very short season.

Reckon there will be a few heading down this we. With all the snow &

split fest.

Ugh, work got in the way for me. Hope it's not too windy for those

down there & GN is correct with it snowing thru Sept. I'm still hoping

to get to Island Bend sometime.

Nice goz. Unfortunately looks like Spring is coming early as it has been a lot in recent years. Temps in SE Aus forecast in the upper teens to low twenties for the rest of this week. Lower slopes will be bare by the end of the week and what little base there is up high will be severely depleted. Unless there's a few cold outbreaks in September it's not looking great for the resorts.

:lol: Looks like I've managed to time my visits PERFECTLY to avoid the awesome days and pick up all the shockers ;)

I'm back the weekend of the 13th, but meh... it's all about the weekend away with the girls and Efterski. Snow will be a bonus.