Things you dislike about yourself

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ippy's type?      

Silly Billy was a type of clown common at fairs in England during the 19th century. They were also common in London as a street entertainer, along with the similar clown Billy Barlow. The act included playing the part of a fool or idiot, impersonating a child and singing comic songs. The role was typically played as a stooge to another clown.

Sounds like me.

gotta be JA.......he was around when Jesus was a boy ;)

OI!!! Not quite! JC was a bit growed up when I were born!

I just got through the 65th anniversary of my birth. Tried to search the database by DOB but not available as a search option. Perhaps SJDavid (or one of his elves) could do that for us?

I just got through the 65th anniversary of my birth. Tried to search the database by DOB but not available as a search option. Perhaps SJDavid (or one of his elves) could do that for us?

I thought you said you were 89 or something. Or was that your IQ.

I thought you said you were 89 or something. Or was that your IQ.

Ah Thursday..... ya really got the gift...! :sj-lol:

I'm all for admitting my own deficiencies.

One of my glaring ones is a lack of patience. If I ask something I want an answer quick.

I hate waiting, it drives me up the wall and I get real worked up when something is done obviously slower than it could/should be.

Anyone else the same?

Guilty of the same.

Intolerance. I'm tormented by the retards and morons with nary a stitch of common sense that I have to share this planet with.. SJ'ers are cool though.. :wave:

I listen to far, far too much Adam Carolla. Kindred spirits of sorts.