• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well.......Maybe Sunday mornings after church for all the hardened criminals in a wee bit of a rush driving home. Your money is as good as anyone's....we (the cops) are equal opportunity supporters

Of course they do...and when they get pulled over a quick flash of the badge rights any wrongs.

They should have cops out lurking to entrap those rascal 'flasher', as well as the people going 3km over the limit.

Double points! And double the feeling towards the cops!

It is an offence in Aus to flash cars to warn them of police ahead. Is it the same in Japan or the UK?

"Sorry, Ossifer (or Orificer, if you prefer!) ... I thought it was my mate Bluey!" Fine me?

They should have cops out lurking to entrap those rascal 'flasher', as well as the people going 3km over the limit.

This is why I think the police should only really concentrate on the people really going fast, or really doing stupid stuff.

Stopping someone for going just over the limit in a place where the limit is ridiculously low - which is pretty much everywhere here - does no good in the big 'police and community' picture.

Not doing that and instead stopping idiots being really dangerous does.

This is why I think the police should only really concentrate on the people really going fast, or really doing stupid stuff.

As well as of course that just making more sense anyway, other things aside.

I reckon there's enough people doing well over the limits to nab.

And don't the police actually get more money if they stop someone going 100km in a 40km area than the granny going 45?

@tokyo seatbelt was a 0 yen revenue for the cops.

Isn't it Sweden or somewhere that charges by speed.

Some dude in his Ferrari was done for something like $300,000 for the offence.

In some countries fines are means tested. The more you earn the more you pay. I think it's a good idea otherwise the boundary between what is a fine and what is a fee can become blurred.