Morning tv was going on about how we are apparently due for a hotter than usual summer.

Mmmm.... sounds good!

Not!

Let's hope they get that one wrong.

Yeah, it went below zero here too. It looks like it's killed a couple of my veggie plants.

As for summer, urgh. Last year was bad enough.

Damn...I hope not. Last year was bad enough and managed to go back home for a few weeks break from it. This year I'll be hanging out so I'll definitely be.. GRUMPY.

Every year is bad so will be the same.

Anything above 25 is well bad for me.d

It will be up amd down all year so I doubt it will be hotter than usual rather both hotter than average as well as below average. Very mixed weather.

Damn...I hope not. Last year was bad enough and managed to go back home for a few weeks break from it. This year I'll be hanging out so I'll definitely be.. GRUMPY.

Haha I think we all say hope not last year was bad enough every year.

We are all just a bunch of cold people who dislike anyything above warm. Lol.

It was much more sunny than normal here last year. The mountains were visible lots of the time. Normally you don't get to see them much in summer. I think the lake was also warmer. In fact if you didn't have anything to do, it was pretty nice! Sitting in the house with work to do, or trying to get some firewood together were the opposite.

In fact if you didn't have anything to do, it was pretty nice!

Good point.

I'm sure I'd enjoy summer much more if I had nothing to do!

As it is going to work ain't nice round that time.

Tis a good idea if you have a nice air on office without a trek to get there.

Let's face it, most things are a drag in summer, so I'd want to not be working if I stayed here. I like to escape for 2-3 weeks.

Turned into a nice day today. When it wasn't windy, it was nice in the sun. The Sakura are almost at full bloom....Maruyama Koen is looking pretty damn good