I went to Yamada Denki yesterday and they didn't have any. :confused:

The world's first gun made with 3D printer technology has been successfully fired in the US.

The controversial group which created the firearm, Defense Distributed, plans to make the blueprints available online.

The group has spent a year trying to create the firearm, which was successfully tested on Saturday at a firing range south of Austin, Texas.

Anti-gun campaigners have criticised the project.

Not sure I can quite get my head around the idea actually.

If I had a 3D printer, I'd make a prototype "dome" to show the folk over at Fukushima Daiichi and Mt Fuji too.

I might also make a pie-making machine.

Hey All Long Time No Type

I don't care much about the hype on the 3d gun (helps the Jurnos on a slow news day)

I just hope lawmakers don't get their nickers in a wad and pass laws to ban people making stuff (3d printers, cnc etc)

I have thought of building one for fun. I allready have a cnc machine and some parts for a c02 laser but everything is on hold for now because of a house move, then raising the budget for my next Japan trip :)

this is my cnc which is in boxed up :(

cnc2.jpg

I have thought of building one for fun.

:veryshocked:

!!

The Printer... Not a gun

Anyway I forgot to turn on hotlinking for snowjapan. the pic should work again :)

If I had a 3D printer, I'd program it to make more 3D printers.

thats what most mendel builders do then get cranky and give up. you may find some parts they print on ebay

If I had a 3D printer, I'd program it to make more 3D printers.

thats what most mendel builders do then get cranky and give up. you may find some parts they print on ebay

If it's going to make me cranky, I guess I'll pass.