How many countries have you visited?

How many countries have you visited?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. How many countries have you visited?

In order from birth

England

Wales

Greece

Singapore

New Zealand

Australia

India

Holland

France

Italy

West Germany

Denmark

Norway

Belgium

Austria

Liechtenstein

Switzerland

Northern Ireland

East Germany

Canada

Saudi Arabia

Iraq

Kuwait

Spain

America

Mexico

Fiji

Samao

Cook Islands

Japan

Thailand

Korea

Macau/China (most beautiful girls)

Ireland

Sweden

Finland

Russia

Czech

South Africa

Scotland

Zambia

Ecuador (for about 14 hours)

Hungary

Latvia

Lithuania

Slovenia

Croatia

Ukraine (worst)

Kazakhstan

Might have missed one or two. You can probably guess my first job!

I think you might have been an airline pilot

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why should that matter?

well shouldn't it be, only countries where one has visited and eaten a pie that one has made?? After all who wants to know which countries you've been too where you've had to choose a pie that someone

I reckon only those who have had a local interpretation of a doner kebab should be counted.

and you know of course the ho's in Macau come from all around the world. 'cept Africa, never seen a black ho there.

4 sisters Portuguese and Chinese mix each were crowned Miss Macau in turn. They're really beautiful; they'd make great croupiers.

I know what you mean. Those were the days were just a postcard would surfice.

Most of my travels were done back in the 80's and 90's too.

Young people today have no idea what it was like back then. No mobiles, no internet cafes, no internet, no email, no facebook.. :grandpa: .just a few letters to mum every month or so and often nobody knew where you were. Sometimes even I didn'know where I was :unsure2:

I had a few problems sending postcards in Africa, a lot of the post offices had never heard of New Zealand. Usually I just put heaps of stamps on and hoped. Most of them made it.

I used to use the Australian embassy's as forwarding addresses for family and friends to send letters to, but there's bugger all of them around the world.

I don't think it really counts if it's a trip organised by parents. Would it make much of a difference to the numbers if we defined it as countries you personally have organised the visit to?

How would you define personally organised? I went on a overland trip, which I arranged though a travel agent, but I didn't personally organise my visit to each country. What about work organised? As a tour driver I visited a large amount of countries, all organised by my boss, would they count? (I actually organised all the tours one season, as part of my job, would that count?)

You also get into the tricky area of spouse arranged. My wife used to work as a travel agent, therefore she usually arranges all travel when we go somewhere, could I still count the countries we visit, even though I had nothing to do with making the arrangements?

I don't think it really counts if it's a trip organised by parents. Would it make much of a difference to the numbers if we defined it as countries you personally have organised the visit to?

Why should that matter?

I'm just more interested in the where people choose to go themselves rather than where they were dragged along with parents at some stage in their youth.

well shouldn't it be, only countries where one has visited and eaten a pie that one has made?? After all who wants to know which countries you've been too where you've had to choose a pie that someone else has forced upon you.....just doesn't seem right

• Like 1

Fair point indeed.

Perhaps we would need to divide it into "savory" or "sweet" as well, or perhaps the type of pastry used. It might be coming slightly complicated, but the increased quality of results would surely be worth it.

:thumbsup:

Given the nature of this site, maybe only countries where you have skiied/boarded should be counted, with a special sub catorgy for doing it naked :-)

• Like 1