Getting rid of the winter jelly belly

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is that on offer now Tubbs?   I'll take two!

All that naked hiking through the snowy hills of Sapporo is sure to see you down to slimBeaverinho in no time

Have been working hard for past 2 months to lose the belly & attain some degree of snow fitness, cycling about 100km per week.Got too keen today, came into a corner at mach 10 and F&^ked up big time......... no broken bones but lots of missing skin and blood...... just be thankful I can't upload photos.

Luckily I have Mrs Boolugu for my physio and daily sponge bath.....

• 2 weeks later...

So I bit the bullet and bought a 12kg kettlebell off Amazon and it'll be here tomorrow or Monday. I'm not sure what I'm getting into, but I'm looking forward to knocking myself out with it and losing a few teeth. I have found some great workouts via YouTube and will start with the basics to learn the movements first. Tanoshimi.

teikiatsulover, can you show me the beginner workouts you used. I got one as a present - a hint I think - and want to start. If you know good ones to start with would be a good reference.

All I got for Xmas was an extra 4kgs of love handles. Time to eat "properly" again now. :(

After I buggered up my knee the week before the Coedo half-marathon, I haven't been able to do much exercise.

Cal, I checked out Pavel and then moved on to just looking at everybody and what they are doing. There are so many out there that I recommend looking at many different people and see their form and what they're doing and why they're doing it. I watched different videos for hours and hours to understand technique and learn different movements. Once you do that if you have any questions I'll try to answer them from my limited experience. For what it's worth, I've been able to rip up the trails this year more than any other year after doing this training!

Been using Fitness Blender as well as other internet snowboard related workouts.

Squats, Jump Sqats, One Leg Squats,

Even been skateboarding at the Park but keep stacking it and hurting myself.

Squats it is

Been using Fitness Blender as well as other internet snowboard related workouts.

Squats, Jump Sqats, One Leg Squats,

Even been skateboarding at the Park but keep stacking it and hurting myself.

Squats it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfekYZS00-Y

Must be getting close now - it's seems like a new/ different seemore has emerged :wave: Hope all the effort pays off - don't do a hammy tho.

Ramping training regime up a bit myself in anticipation - looks like people are getting the goods at the moment, lucky son of a guns - Rusutsu's pumping.