Getting rid of the winter jelly belly

Nice MagSeven, those are some long hours in the saddle. I bet the countryside up there must be amazing for cycling, and not having to worry about traffic can mostly only be found along the river around here. I try to use obscure mountain roads, but they seem to be used by the most sketchy people, some of which drive like F-1 drivers sometimes :/

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is that on offer now Tubbs?   I'll take two!

All that naked hiking through the snowy hills of Sapporo is sure to see you down to slimBeaverinho in no time

• 2 weeks later...

I rode just over 40K today and it was still wet from all the rain we had yesterday, so came home a bit wet and muddy. The air didn't seem so clear here today, it was decent weather but the visibility was crap. I did get to see a pretty big inoshishi today and an itachi, which was really cute. I thought that would've run away faster than the inoshishi but it didn't.

• 4 weeks later...

So, it's been about six weeks since getting into working out. First thing I've noticed, my pants are too big now. My hand basically fits sideways between my stomach and the pants whereas before it was like two fingers. My wife is shocked at how much I've changed and now worries about me going drinking with the boys ;) I've lost close to four kilos. Just under to be exact. I'm not really fussed with the weight as much as how I look and feel. My face doesn't look as fat when I smile too. Colleagues have pointed out the same thing too. I'm very pleased with the results. Upper and lower body strength is very different from before. For me, I think these things work very well but I also hate wasting time and money to go to a gym!!

Nice one Teikiatsulover :clap:

I have shed close to 11kgs since summer and have found lots of clothes to wear in my wardrobe that haven't been worn for years!! People in work have also commented on my weight loss......it does feel nice :)

Nice one Teikiatsulover :clap:

I have shed close to 11kgs since summer and have found lots of clothes to wear in my wardrobe that haven't been worn for years!! People in work have also commented on my weight loss......it does feel nice :)

11kgs?! Nice job! I weighed again and now over 4 kgs. I'm not worried about weight loss as much as losing the spare tire, and I've lost most all of it, not all mind you, but a good deal of it so I'm extremely happy with the results. I wonder if I had tried something else if the results had been the same. Rode my bike last weekend and shaved 4 minutes off my 30K time. Definitely feel stronger and lighter on my feet. Tubby, what are you doing to lose weight/tone up?

• 2 weeks later...

Had a great workout today. Yes, I'm definitely in much better shape this year than last year. Might even be in the best shape since I was young! Definitely enjoying workouts again, and YouTube with all the example videos and variations help keep me from getting bored. Workout out can be quite boring. That actually might just be because I'm actually lazy as crap! :D