So, did you get to any new resorts this season? We usually try to go to three new places each season. This year we actually got to a few more than that even.

New for 2012 - 2013:

- Itoigawa Seaside Valley

- Kashimayari (I actually skied at Aokiko many moons ago and hit the top bit of Kashimayari but didn't ski it properly until this year.)

- Norikura Kogen Onsen

- Charmant Hiuchi

- Sugadaira

- Kagura

I think that's it... :confused:

Yeah, I like checking out new places. If I had a car I'd do a lot more but so far this season (I'm not ruling out another foray), new resorts for me have been:-

Niseko Moiwa, Hokkaido;

Ichiuchi Maruyama, Niigata;

Inawashiro, Fukushima.

Haven't been out all that much this year but new resorts have been

Rusutsu, Hokkaido

Hakuba Goryu, Nagano

And tomorrow I intend to hit Sapporo Teine (found out that it closes weekdays after next weekend)

only the three this year, but i think thats me covered most of the bigger places around nagano.

This year:

Madarao/tangram

Kosha

and Togari which im including just because you cant really get your head around a place when youre riding the same two lines at the base because you cant really link a turn.

Oh, Sugadaira... how could i forget!

Not sure what im missing? Kurohime and iizuna, a few hakuba resorts and seki? Of those really its cortina, seki and kurohime that are the biggest oversights.

New for me this season was yubari, sahoro, tomamu, kurodake, asahidake, furano, sapporo teine, kiroro, asarigawa onsen, hakodate nanae, hakodateyama, and greenpia.

New for me this season was yubari, sahoro, tomamu, kurodake, asahidake, furano, sapporo teine, kiroro, asarigawa onsen, hakodate nanae, hakodateyama, and greenpia.

Yeah thanks for visiting all though resorts for me

Next year I want to go to Nozawa, Shiga Kogen, Kagura, then I would have over the years done most of the biggest resorts in Nagno, Gunma and Niigata areas! Done most of the Gunma resorts before.

Would also like to check out Zao of course and Furano, Niseko sometime too. Don't suppose those will happen yet though!

Dust on crust. In the trees is death nuggets from hell, and the steep faces are scraped and icy. The rest if the groomers are hard and fast wich is actually a lot of fun just bombing down. Very few people, could see it being great mid-winter. Think this will be my last hurrah for this season.