• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure if it's a good thing then Abenomics will be behind it.

I really think Abenomics should be mentioned and given more credit for all good things than it is right now.

Even for the increase in the price of mayonnaise. Which somehow is probably a good thing.

Hurray for Abenomics.

Got to think that lots of the so-called apparent increase in spending this year is people buying before the consumption tax rises next spring. Makes sense to buy big things now than wait.

Cue new thud come May 2014?

You're playing a dangerous game, Japan....using fast food to lure in customers to boost the economy? Have you not seen my country lately...? lol

http://blogs.wsj.com...mics-indicator/

Thought this article was fitting for this topic due to the 'abenomics' catch phrase.

.....also, I've had the first two burgers. Amazing.

Ah it's the weekend!

Thanks Abenomics!

:thumbsup:

I too thank Abenomics for a great weekend.

Well, so far.

Although I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that the second part will be just as Abetastic!

:thumbsup:

Now that Abenomics is such a success and governments all around the world are watching with jealousy, I wonder if this brand new economic system will be taught at universities?!

I was doing some extensive economic research at the beach this weekend and judging by the tiny bikinis I saw it would appear that Abenomics has caused a raise in the price of material used to make them. Yeah for Abenomics! :clap: