Apologise? No, just acknowledgement for things that happened.

The Yanks got it all wrong with the Diaoyus, it was never Japanese but yet handed to them for administration through pure ignorance.

I don't want to comment on politics on this forum. Suffice to say I love going to Japan for my own reasons.

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because you got thoroughly dicked over.

So irony is not on my part, it's on your perception? :confused:

I hold no historical grudge......I don't call for independence because of "atrocities" that occurred before I was born. My want for independence is because I believe it to be best for the country

Because you got thoroughly dicked over.

So irony is not on my part, it's on your perception? :confused:

Irony is by its nature a matter of personal perception.

I hold no historical grudge......I don't call for independence because of "atrocities" that occurred before I was born. My want for independence is because I believe it to be best for the country

You're a greater man than I. I admit that I hold historical grudges. And recognize the legitimacy of historical grudges held against those with whom I would identify or ally myself. Just human nature.

Perhaps the Scottish could learn from Abenomics if they went independent?

It would surely be a great idea, so can certainly see the appeal. Obviously they can't clone Shinzo himelf, but instead just learn from his wisdom and Abetasticness.

:thumbsup:

Japan has Abenomics.

Salford and then who knows perhaps England... has Bez!

Happy Mondays' Bez reveals plans to stand for parliament

Dancer hopes to become MP in home town of Salford and pledges to end current banking system and redistribute wealth

Bez-At-Wembley-020.jpg

Happy Mondays star Bez has reportedly announced plans to stand for parliament at next year's general election.

The wacky dancer said he hopes to become MP in his home town of Salford, and plans to run on a platform of redistributing wealth, tackling cancer and dementia, and an end to all war.

The 49 year-old, best known for shaking the maracas with the 1980s band, told the Manchester Evening News he plans to "stir things up" in his bid to succeed former Labour cabinet minister Hazel Blears.

He told the paper: "I've been saying we need a revolution, and there's no good shouting about it when you're not actually doing anything.

"If you want to do something about things you've got to get into the corridors of power and take them on."