Funny word 'nigh'.

But our impending doom less so

North Korea threatens to place military on combat ready status to prepare for possible strikes on U.S. bases in Pacific.
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One day they'll take the ridiculous posturing a bit too far, and (not) live to regret it.

Question is, just how much damage can they do if they then lash out?

Latest!

The Pentagon is prepared to “respond to any contingency” after North Korea again threatened to strike targets in Guam, Hawaii and the continental US.

Doing the rounds now

North Korea says it has put missile units on stand-by to attack US targets in response to US stealth bomber flights over the Korean peninsula.

State news agency KCNA said leader Kim Jong-un signed off on the order at a late-night meeting of top generals.

The time had come to "settle accounts" with the US, KCNA quoted him as saying, with the B-2 flights an "ultimatum".

Pyongyang has been angered by fresh UN sanctions and annual US-South Korea military drills.

Kim met early Friday morning with his senior generals, state media reported, signed a rocket preparation plan and ordered his forces on standby to strike the U.S. mainland, South Korea, Guam and Hawaii.

If only we knew where they intended to strike!

I couldn't find any near Sapporo using google, but with North Korea's advanced missile targeting, they will fire a missile towards Okinawa and will instead hit somewhere in Hokkaido, so I would be very worried if I was you TB ;)