Had a good morning skiing had lunch will be back out soon.

Weather varing between cloudy with snow showers to clearet with sunny spells.

Visibility also changing with the weather.

I see Madarao closing on Sunday.

Always interested why some resorts that still have lots of snow close while others stretch it out as much as they possibly can.

I suppose the numbers are the bottom line, though does imply that the places that keep open get decent numbers. And if so, wouldn't other places too if they did?

:confused:

I was surprised too until I went there yesterday then realised why they are closing so early. Lack of people it was empty. Apart from the odd person now and again we had our own private resort especially at the top on the intermediate and advanced courses.

It was great to be empty from our point of view but har on the resoorts business.

According to one of the patrol guys we got talking to this year beginning of march was busy otherwise well down on number of people this year.

I see Madarao closing on Sunday.

Always interested why some resorts that still have lots of snow close while others stretch it out as much as they possibly can.

I suppose the numbers are the bottom line, though does imply that the places that keep open get decent numbers. And if so, wouldn't other places too if they did?

:confused: