• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bet you miss the train...   Good luck

At least I got a job in Sapporo

Pissing rain out there right now. Delighted that i seem to have overworked my thighs a bit yesterday bouncing and spinning about too much, delayed me to go out just enough time for the rain to drop. :) Go lazy me! Poor MiJ, hes gonna be gutted :p

skiing is boring.

You should take up snowboarding KD! ;) So where are you now, anyway?

I have already conquered snowboarding. ;)

I am in Melbourne now Mick.. hello....

And that's me finished... dunno what I achieved to be honest. Guess my slack country riding and stability improved, also threw myself into much sketchier terrain and pushed my luck a bit. I think I cracked popping off jumps properly, unfortunately I should have cracked that about three seasons ago. Boxes and rails still annoy me. But at least I'm back in love with air again.feel much more comfortable now I've stopped taking off from my front edge. Still can't bring myself to do anything but straight air though. Which is obviously a step back since I was at least chuckling out back 1s at niseko in 2011... I'm also starting to feel much less comfortable at speed which is another backward step.

My reviews are wayyyyyy longer. Not always a great thing since the primary cause seems to be the resignation Of my internal editor. I can tripod and throw out really decent ground spins in switch, regular still sucks though. Carving is super tight which really irks me since I've lost my inner speed demon. Body can also absorb all the sketch bumps so have to honestly put that down to ageing.

To be honest, the only thing I really learned this season was how to ride nozawa flawlessly in its various states and where to find the fun lines. Technique was a bit more nebulous though. Hard to say I've done anything more than tread water for yet another year. Still, got around high 20s, so not too terrible a season. Were it not for the fact there's a middling chance that it might be my last one it'd have been an alright one, if albeit less days than I wanted (march ****ed me up big time obviously).

**** no, take this sport and shove it! I ride here no more! (It was alright... though rather tragi-annoyingly I spent this season riding on my own even more than usual. Not even one visit from any if my so called jerkfaced asshole "friends". **** those prick losers!... I realise i may have become a smidgen unloveable :))

**** no, take this sport and shove it! I ride here no more! (It was alright... though rather tragi-annoyingly I spent this season riding on my own even more than usual. Not even one visit from any if my so called jerkfaced asshole "friends". **** those prick losers!... I realise i may have become a smidgen unloveable :))

Entertaining to the end ippster! :thumbsup: I hope it's not your last season (here or elsewhere) because how will we survive without those resort and board reviews!? ;)

I honestly have no idea. I only hope I have taught all you younglings the Jedi way and... hang On... I've just realised auto correct just capitalized Jedi! The world is now ****ing mental... I mean I appreciate its a proper noun, but what the **** is it even doing in a dictionary? The nerds have inherited the world. Meritocracy really happened! I don't know what to think anymore! :o

What i meant To say is... follow the code people, its time to leap from the nest and fly!