• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enderzero and Barok. I sympathize with you and the physical treatment that you got is obviously wrong but I can't help but think that the whole situation could have been avoided if you simply gave the patrol guy your pass when he asked and said sorry. I'm 99% sure he would have given your pass back to you if you were respectful and said sorry. It happened to me at Goryu and the guy was angry at me at first but I simply showed him some respect, said sorry and he gave me back my pass and said have a good day and take care.

mejane, a kaisu ken is the idea of that one. They are valid any day, and so if you have a spare in your pocket "waiting" for that day to come then you are covered. You don't have to buy a day ticket each time.

kaisu ken are the best invention since sliced bread!

Also if you have headphones on you can try to run from the patrol. If they catch you you can always say 'sorry, I couldn't hear you - can't you see I'm listening to my ipod?!' lol

or if you're doing a run under the lifts, say that you dropped your glove on the way up and went to pick it up

Quote:
Originally posted by me jane:
But if you have to buy a day ticket each time what would be the point of a season pass?
there fairly inexpensive and when you make an investment of a season pass, happen to be riding in places other than the gelande where the patrol might catch you, its better than losing your total investment ;\)

I have some kaisuken \:D
 Quote:
Originally posted by eyeeyeeyeeyeeye:
Please note all, this is talking about an incident 3 years ago.........
damn, missed the timestamps!

i assume hakuba has improved since 2003!
 Quote:
Originally posted by SKI:
Yes I must admit it is hilarious.
ski, i know that this is off topic from the thread, but since it really is about aggression and instigation i suppose it is not. are you naturaly a jack ass or do you have to work at it?

I got busted last year coming out from under the quad in 47. I was really blatent hooting & hollering all the way down. I had heard that the patrol were a little bit nazi ish but this guys anger still took me a bit aback this guy was so angry his fists were clenched, but what i did next stopped him in his tracks like an invisible wall hit him.( are you ready ) I got down in seiza & apologised in japanese. it was magical his whole demeaner changed & he unclenched his fists mumbled something & walked off.

Remember to carry love in your heart & follow the path of least resistance when you can