The thing I dislike most about skiing/boarding is...

Having my slob mates stay every weekend and half the week too. My house reeks of drying sweaty ski gear, theres about 1cm water in the genkan and my neighbours think Im an alcoholic from all the beer cans I put out and a minx because of all the different guys that stay. Oh for a weekend alone... but Id probably get bored then hey! Just bitching

Pretty much everything except what happens on the slopes or in the onsen.

Having said that, taking my boots off after my last sesh at Nozawa was orgasmic (and judging from the groans and grunts coming from my mates, it was the same for them too).

So let me get this straight (you know me Engnish no so good) Ocean. Your mates were going into orgasms from the aroma that intoxicated and overwhelmed them when you took off your boots, right!

:rolleyes:

Um, not quite. I think they enjoyed taking their boots off as much as I enjoyed taking mine off.

I also really hate the natural smelly/cold cycles that occur with a van full of snowboarders - someone farts, you open all the windows, it gets cold, the smell goes, you shut the windows, it warms up, then someone farts again. Same with the gondola, but with the additional presence of complete strangers with skis. What must they think?