For all you non-single and non-asexual beings out there, how many years between you and your other?

Bet not as much as this dude

Child bridegroom: Eight-year-old boy marries 61-year-old woman after 'dead ancestors told him

article-2291324-188C0090000005DC-401_634x394.jpg

article-2291324-188C0075000005DC-402_634x431.jpg

An eight-year-old schoolboy has married a 61-year-old woman because the ghost of his dead ancestor told him to.

Sanele Masilela tied the knot with Helen Shabangu, who is already married and a mother-of-five.

The boy, from Tshwane, South Africa, said he had been told by his dead ancestors to wed and his family, fearing divine retribution, forked out for a wedding.

They paid £500 for the bride and a further £1,000 for the big day, which was organised in just two months.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I once dated a woman who was 15 years older than me. I was about 30. She had a great ass and Iooked about the same age as me, plus she had huge sums of money so she'd pay for everything.

cool. You can swap crochet patterns with her.
:lol: ah..yeah. But no.

We did however Do BoardABC together (a breast cancer fundraiser day in the park).

Getting older doesn't mean having to grow up, old fella ;)

I picked up this 26yr old girl when I was 16, in a nightclub back home.
You could have a beer and swap stories with my cub. At 18, she was 32.

Thats what dreams are made of for an 18 year old!

I picked up this 26yr old girl when I was 16, in a nightclub back home.
You could have a beer and swap stories with my cub. At 18, she was 32.

Thats what dreams are made of for an 18 year old!

and the 32 yr old!!

+1 is just under 5 years younger than me (and as someone will point out, I'm an old fart! - Nya Nya , beat you to it! :D )

And nobody has picked up on the name of the bride - Shabangu. Or is that just my dirty mind? :lol: