• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We'll have to have a snow 歓迎会 for you up at Teine one weekend in April before they close!

Thanks for reminding me. I'll do a little trip report sometime this weekend. I didn't end up taking too many pictures there unfortunately because it was snowy, windy and cloudy. I totally fell in love with the area though. It reminded me of northern Nova Scotia, which is one of my favourite places in Canada. The snow was super deep as well. The walls around the parking lot were about 3.5m or so...

Good luck! Has your son made a full recovery from his accident?

Thanks BM for remembering. A full recovery physically...mentally still holding back a little on race day!

Will be going skiing tomorrow under if lucky fresh snow as it is raining here a bit and as Sun meadows is a good 10oC colder than here it should be snowing therr.

Will see in the morning if that eventuates or not.

But im going with sticky spring snow in mind.

Ill probably just play games in truth... well, after ive done a clear out in me house. Stage 1: throw shit out. Stage 2: sayonara sale appliances on gaijin pot; stage 3: bring in the recycle stores :(

The weather is way too good to be doing nothing I am at sun meadows skiing and doing a slalom run very good fun indeed.

But it is hot even up here at this height it feels hot just need a shirt on today no ski jqcket needed

The snow ranges from soft but fast enough at the top to dead slow super glue at the bottom real spring weather.

Ok no more time to write anymore im going back outside.

I am down the beach, it's high teens, shorts n t-shirt weather, surfs up and my beer is cold :)

Lol. You better have gone surfing then!! Spent the day bbqing and making beer at my place. Thinking about heading to the beach tomorrow but not liking the traffic that Kawazu Zakura brings to this area. Izu traffic is such bullshit!!!!!!!

Had a great day today out in the snow.

Was crazy warm today got up to a burning 12oC at rhe base today.

Was more like may skiing.

The snow got really sticky in the pm hours until it startrd cooling after 3pm.

Mu daughter did her timed slalpm and enjoyed it.

She wants to do again and get better to bring her time down.

My legs also got a good work out from doing the slalom loads of times in the afternoon and from speed racing down the top course with the teachers.

To think it should be back to snow later next week from

this crazy hot weather.

I am down the beach, it's high teens, shorts n t-shirt weather, surfs up and my beer is cold :)

Lol. You better have gone surfing then!! Spent the day bbqing and making beer at my place. Thinking about heading to the beach tomorrow but not liking the traffic that Kawazu Zakura brings to this area. Izu traffic is such bullshit!!!!!!!

Should've but I didn't....stayed on the sidelines drinking and watching. Maybe tomorrow :)

Had a great day today.

Dropped kid off at tutorial school

Went grocery shopping

Had lunch at an Aeon store

Played remote controlled tank with kid on the romote controlled car track

Looked at a large screen TV to perhaps purchase next week

Had dinner at MIL place

Went home.