With warmer weather coming our way this weekend, will we have some nice bluebird days and corduroy runs?

Am off to Ryuoo (thanks SJ!!!) and Takaifujimiyase this weekend, first time for me to go to either place, so pretty excited. Got the opiates for the shoulder, so am covered there, but alas, no drinking on those.

Where are you off to, and why there?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We'll have to have a snow 歓迎会 for you up at Teine one weekend in April before they close!

Honestly no genuine idea. I was feeling i should make a trip to myoko, but suginohara in the slush is god awful. Might have to hold off for a lucky weekend. Alas theres really only two realistically. So if not now then then! Possibly nozawa, possibly whatever goodie the SJs just sent me. Thanks dudes! :highfive:

Another weekend off the hills for me, though this one I'm spending up in Tohoku rather than at home watching snowboarding vids! :D Have fun guys! :thumbsup:

Weather is looking a bit better in Hokkaido for the weekend. Earlier it was looking like rain and high winds, but it looks like we'll get snow now and more mellow winds. I'll be up at Teine at least one day, and probably Mt Racey or maybe Rusutsu for the other.

This weekend is the Powder Love event in Hakuba which is always good after slide party.....unfortunately I won't make it up this year....this is a recurring theme for me this season

Hopefully I'll be out tomorrow or Thursday.

Not sure where perhaps Ishiuchi, Gala... somewhere I haven't been yet this season.

With the forecast, it should be much better tomorrow than Thurs which is looking like it could well be slushy lower down.

It was taking an edge really nice first thing today but started to get very soft and a bit grabby by lunchtime. Midweek Tsugaike so noone there and wide slopes for cruisy super G goodness :thumbsup: Hopefully something kind of similar tomorrow.

Was going to go to Madarao, but with summer like weather on its way think I will give that a miss and go the following week or during my daughters spring break!

So instead will just go to our local Sun Meadows as there is a race competition on and my daughter wants to do this!

I may do as well if they have an adults race too.

Expecting sticky conditions although hopefully will not be too bad at the altitude it is at! Maybe!!!

I'm off to Ryuo this weekend too. Going up with a big group. They are expecting between 300-400 people. Not sure if that will make it any busier than usual.

:omg:

Bring some snow with you then please. ;)

Just come back from a few hours at Ishiuchi Maruyama.

Snow was very hard and noisy this morning. As it warmed up the snow was softening. But yes, spring has definitely sprung.

It was fun though my legs got a good work out.

My son wanted to come along today so we mainly stayed lower down. Much warmer today at 10C and baking sun, so its getting very soft indeed.

Hopefully it'll freeze again tonight, but with rain on the way, it's looking like slush by the weekend.