Where are YOU going to this weekend? Weather forecast looks promising this week, with snow on the horizon for many areas.

Tell us all and let's dancing for the snow. :dance:

Am off to Hakuba for a long weekend. Can't wait!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No, they still run into April

Tubby, I have been analyzing this in depth for you over the last minute or so. I think it's safe to say that either Saturday or Sunday will be windier than the other. Not clear which yet. Use that

Ippy you headed to Nozawa? Pics from this morning there look great.

must be nice.

Plan probably is nozawa just because its going to be swimming again, and if its swimming, id rather be in a resort i know than one i dont. Hopefully the crowds are slowly moving out after the last two weekends. Only two more weekends and its the end of the japanese season! HANAMI!!!

The peak is over! The resorts will be emptying out again and lift queues will be back to non existent again and we can all stop fighting for tracks on yamabiko. :)

Of course, it means we've got around two months left before its golden week and everything shuts down! Time to move to that whatsitsface skijo that mick rich always bangs on about. Oh, and march also means i get to know if im being recontracted or not. Exciting times!

I was lucky enough to win one of the giveaways (thanks again SnowJapan!) for a Tomamu daypass, so I'll be using that. Then I'm going to check out Sahoro as well. I've been meaning to head over that way for ages now, so I'm looking forward to checking out some new spots! Forecast looks quite good for the weekend, so fingers crossed!

Photos and a report will be up on Sunday night. (Well, maybe Monday morning. Ok, maybe Tuesday.)

I'm thinking about going to Kagura on Saturday morning. Haven't been yet this season and heard the romance lift is already open. Sunday will probably be my usual (Kawaba). But maybe I will go to Hodaigi or Iwakura to change things up. If these plans match up with yours, let me know :friend:

Will be skiing this Sunday afternoon, meeting up with some old friends from Tokyo, at Kiyosato.

Will be great conditions again with as it has been puking it down there!

Will be off to Madarao early March!

Wind has shifted from the Saturday to the Sunday according to snow forecast.....hmm decisions decisions

Get your arse in the car with Chriselle and me. That's the decision you need to be making.

Wind has shifted from the Saturday to the Sunday according to snow forecast.....hmm decisions decisions

It's changed again....seems it can't make up its mind which day is to be the windiest

Tubby, I have been analyzing this in depth for you over the last minute or so. I think it's safe to say that either Saturday or Sunday will be windier than the other. Not clear which yet. Use that information freely and feel free to Twatter or or post on those Facebooks.

:thumbsup:

• Like 1

I would if I could, but I can't so I shan't! :p

It's just that class....I couldn't leave Fujisawa until 6.30 at the earliest and that's too late for you guys

What about coming up on the Saturday...getting in an afternoon and the Sunday then hitching back with us? Just a thought.