• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A real puzzler that one, what with all the masses of photos that you and Chriselle have posted so far, hey.  

Tubby, I suggest some kind of Dome project, to keep all those Scots warm and safe from the snow.     I must admit I haven't put much thought into it yet - still working on Fukushima solutions -

Beauty day here in Shizuoka for sure. Quite a bit of yellow sand and it's screwing with our decision of color to paint my new (to me) car. I want black....the wife wants champagne gold. Black means weekly washes (at least) and gold....well....it always kinda looks dusty. Either way it's going to be a cool little rig.

Officially broke the all time heatwave record in Melbourne. 9 consecutive days with temps getting over 30 degrees. And amazingly it's occurred in March instead of the traditionally hottest months of Jan/Feb. Tomorrow thankfully a weak cold front will bring temps back under 30. Can't wait!!!

I know that doesn't seem that bad to people who live on Honshu where you can have months on end with temps getting above 30 each day but it's unusual for this part of the world.

How much longer do we have to wait for that Ice Age snowdude??

Snow unusual in Scotland in early March? Since when was that considered unusual?

I see last week they recorded the highest March temps ever recorded in some parts of Scotland and this week they're recording some of the heaviest March snowfall ever recorded! Like most places these days the weather appears to be getting more and more extreme. As predicted it would.

Tubby, I suggest some kind of Dome project, to keep all those Scots warm and safe from the snow.

:thumbsup:

I must admit I haven't put much thought into it yet - still working on Fukushima solutions - but will certainly put it on the to do list.

• Like 1

Best to keep your domes for more worthy projects, you don't want to run out of life giving domes. The peeps back home have big ginger beards to keep em warm :thumbsup:

And failing that big women :)

Best to keep your domes for more worthy projects, you don't want to run out of life giving domes. The peeps back home have big ginger beards to keep em warm :thumbsup:

And failing that big women :)

many of us are also quite stumpy. Not all of us. Some of us are lanky streaks of piss. But most of us are inured against the cold thanks to our excellent head to toe pudgy efficient body shapes. Some of us ar WILDLY inefficient and all but useless in our native habitat however.

Cold this morning, -7 at Stemik Towers. Should warm up nicely during the day.

I wouldn't worry, stemik.

I have it from reliable sauces that you have 3 months more of winter over there in the Hakuba bubble.

:thumbsup: