• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A real puzzler that one, what with all the masses of photos that you and Chriselle have posted so far, hey.  

Tubby, I suggest some kind of Dome project, to keep all those Scots warm and safe from the snow.     I must admit I haven't put much thought into it yet - still working on Fukushima solutions -

Nexco may well be regulated and have to follow some kind of rules as to when they need to do this, details unknown to us. Can't quite imagine what but..

I doubt they do it for the shits and giggles though, and it costs them money so you got to think they would prefer not to.

Not being catty. :console:

Just shows how perhaps dudes getting excited over snow tend not to be the ones to listen to.

:wave:

Thats kinda what the weather report is all about... The forums arent the place for accurate forecasting, its the place for eyewitness accounts of places that have no bearing on the actual mountain conditions generally since most of us (when we're typing on the forums), arent probably in the midst of riding the mountain.

If i had a smartphone though (instead of an ipod touch and a massive wifi brick), id do it for sure! i love talking about snowboarding far more than doing it! :typing:

Nexco may well be regulated and have to follow some kind of rules as to when they need to do this, details unknown to us. Can't quite imagine what but..

I doubt they do it for the shits and giggles though, and it costs them money so you got to think they would prefer not to.

Of course it is.....it's "the Rules". These are the same sort of guidelines that makes JR keep their air con off on their cattle truck trains until June, local governments to close beaches on September 1st and countless organisations to keep their "cooling" air con level at 28

See...even mother nature is trying to convince you to go this weekend... ;)

Haha! I don't need convincing to go, but I think it may just be a day shink return to Yuzawa....I won't have the time to get down to meet up with u guys

Has he even scored a single day yet? Shouldnt he be moving to okinawa or something since its obvious he ****ing hates the snow now? :naughty:

Who knows?! He keeps bailing on Chris and I. Should just cancel "work" and get up to Hakuba with us and have some fun.