WiiU vs PS4 vs XBox 720 vs cheap mobile gaming

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Accounts and multiplayer related stuff seems less chear.

Playable in around 19 hours from now! If you buy it as a download anyway.

Played a bit of Destiny. Cool!  

Don't think I'll ever catch up to the current gen again- so much backlog. Only just chewing though Deus Ex Human Revolution (bloomin' good game though). Won't ever have the time to warrant a new console purchase, the wii is gathering dust and DS and PSP are relics now. PS3 is the only thing that sees use (thanks to the uk PSN+ sub i got), mainly thanks to getting a mac instead of a decent PC (silly, silly me).

It's a nice thing to just chill out to (I don't watch telly, just this instead), but I think my proper gamehead days are well over.

I had FIFA 14 for my PS4 but sold it after a few months. Solid game.

This is the first version made for this new generation, the demo was great. So thought I would buy it.

I think the upgrade this year is bigger than usual. Often they aren't drastic, but then again compare with a footie game 10 years ago for fun!

1 hour to go!

Yeah in this day n age, it does seem silly to buy a disk when u can download them and not need any bulky storage space. I don't play computer games and havent had a games console for a very long time

• 2 weeks later...

They did sort of.

Anyway it has been delayed. Cynical readers may think because they want to gather more impulse buys on the now-available version that you pay for.