WiiU vs PS4 vs XBox 720 vs cheap mobile gaming

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Accounts and multiplayer related stuff seems less chear.

Playable in around 19 hours from now! If you buy it as a download anyway.

Played a bit of Destiny. Cool!  

Got my PS4 today.

I was on the 3rd preorder, and was told that it would probably be February before I got it, but today I got a phone call to say that some people on the first preorder had changed their minds, and if I wanted one i should get down there by the end of the day, as they had to get them gone by the end of the day (not sure why). I said sure, I will be straight there, well chuffed to have it so much earlier than expected.

Disc.

I haven't actually managed to get the PS4 out of the box yet, keep getting distracted with work stuff, then the gym, then SJ. Soon it will be playtime though, and I will offer my opinion on NBA 2k14.

fwiw, EA sports NBA 2014 is having a patch released already - apparently complete rubbish game, thats why I went with the 2k game instead.

I don't have my head around the US store or Aus store, so at this point i guess just the Aus store (even though I am sure I am probably paying too much for any games I do buy here).

I am really enjoying NBA 2k14 so far, the my career mode is pretty cool. The gameplay is very good, not much different from NBA 2k13 really, but the graphics are definitely a step up.

One thing that bugs me is the way the menu is set up. So far, I haven't been able to work out how to set up a multiplayer exhibition match, which is one of the main reasons I went for this game first up - always good to have a multiplayer game handy for when friends are over.

The games over here are usually around Au$100 when new, some a bit more, some a bit less.

Phew, it's not a brick.

That was pretty much all I was able to do last night, but it was a relief. If it had been a brick, not sure what I could have done.

I like the controller much more than the previous version.

Will investigate more tonight and tomorrow. :dance:

Phew, it's not a brick.

That was pretty much all I was able to do last night, but it was a relief. If it had been a brick, not sure what I could have done.

I like the controller much more than the previous version.

Will investigate more tonight and tomorrow. :dance:

You could have been the first on youtube to make a PS4 in a blender video!

Good to hear that gg.

From what I have read, Sony do seem to be replacing them quickly and without any fuss. Though international postage woudln't have been fun.