Weekend Warriors and the Wonderful Weather (16th and 17th)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seems I brought the wrong gear today. foolishly I brought skis, when I should have brought ice skates Kusatsu, largest ice rink in Japan

But ippy told me it was awesome!

Sometimes I get so confused.

:confused:

;)

may be awesome where he is but snow level here is way down. all the runs have grass poking though, but it is trying to snow now. need about 20cms though

snows started outside my school right now. Nice big fat flakes. But thats beside the point. This WEEKEND is going to be awesome. Well, aside the wind <cough> id check your local weather report on that one. :) But tomorrow is going to kill it and sunday should still have fresh lines due to the wind blowing it all back again. Today is the start of the good times, but id give it a few hours to start working proper.

snows started outside my school right now. Nice big fat flakes. But thats beside the point. This WEEKEND is going to be awesome. Well, aside the wind <cough> id check your local weather report on that one. :) But tomorrow is going to kill it and sunday should still have fresh lines due to the wind blowing it all back again. Today is the start of the good times, but id give it a few hours to start working proper.

The part about the wind is the definition of positive thinking. Everone have fun out there!

Im nothing if not a massive pessimist. And in order to be a good pessimist, i need to have an outlet for hope. One cant be a real pessimist unless one has hopes to crush. :)

Well after a crappy rainy day which was supposed to have been snow it is now cold enoigh to snow and it has stopped. Higher up it snowed all day so will most probably be off skiing again Sunday.

gave me a chance to throw on a quick wax job as well. Rightyo, 9.35 train. Easy peasy. :) Still cant find either of my facemasks :/ Found the glove though! :)

Its freezing out here right now. In Nagano station waiting for the train. Train super busy again, so you know... here's to a few cms if freshies by the time I get there. Definitely a bit if wind out there as well... well around Nagano.

Nozzie as ever :) great day for it to be honest. Looking rather snowy out there at the moment. Also super cold keeping freshies going all day.

Eta: just made it to the station. Less snow than I thought thered be... and you can definitely feel the wind. Here's to hoping its all good below the yamabiko lifts :)