Weekend Warriors and the Wonderful Weather (16th and 17th)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finished an excellent day at Kiyosato.

Looks like it will be puking up there tomorrow and then snow here in Kofu Tuesday.

Anothet good weekend of skiing coming up next Sunday if my daughter finishes her test early.

Ooh ooh! Was in the gondola with some gaijinz, and the skier dude who seemed like he knew what he was talking about, said: shiga kogen is a hole. Its the most boring place I've ever ridden.

Yay! Finally, someone with a pair of eyes :>

それで?

Where did he recommend?

just finished a lovely sunny day at Kusatsu. weather not looking good for last day tomorrow.

I missed this thread...were you on skis? I saw exactly two Western gaijin at Kusatsu today... (and heard a few Chinese speakers)

a tonne of it down my end. Woke up to the sound of someone clearing my path. No idea who keeps doing it. Its very sweet, but i actually like snow and wish theyd stop it. :)

just finished a lovely sunny day at Kusatsu. weather not looking good for last day tomorrow.

I missed this thread...were you on skis? I saw exactly two Western gaijin at Kusatsu today... (and heard a few Chinese speakers)

I was on skis, head looking like my little photo. Got a green jacket and green pants. I only saw one other western gaijin, who was also tall and wearing a green jacket, and I heard a few chinese voices as well.

Weather was great yesterday. Snowing all day, but except in the afternoon on the top of the mountain the visibility was good. Temp was nice too. Didn't get much skiing in though, as Rika came with me. She's 5 and third day on skiis, so keep to the bottom half of the mountain, and fairly slow.