Weekend Warriors and the Wonderful Weather (16th and 17th)

Just wondering what people are up to this weekend. I just booked a hotel for Saturday night near Madaro and will be riding form early Saturday through midday Sunday. Looks like we have some snow coming, so I am hoping for some crazy powder :happyshades: If anyone else is in the area let me know!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm heading to Hida Nagareha this weekend. If anyone else is going too let me know.

Also does anyone have any knowledge to drop on me about Nagareha? I'll be up there for Sat and Sun but it doesn't look very big so I will most likely end up exploring and looking for tree lines.

All you people skipping out this weekend! i know how you feel! we've had such an awesome season so far that YET ANOTHER powder weekend must really be a downer on your week. If only it was a day for the groomers! i share your misery! Alas, i have to go out because... well, its a fekkin drop and the way this seasons been so far, who the hell knows if there'll be another one. Just in case youve forgotten, it was raining two weeks ago :slap:

(its also going to rain below 1000m on monday).

seems I brought the wrong gear today. foolishly I brought skis, when I should have brought ice skates Kusatsu, largest ice rink in Japan

But ippy told me it was awesome!

Sometimes I get so confused.

:confused:

;)

onehunga. Am i right thinking that you need to kind of go "all the way round" to get from Kusatsu to Manza in winter? Obviously it's fairly quick across the top out of winter, but that's closed right?

yes, correct. road is closed from bottom gondola station. just closing it in gondola now, has about a metre of snow on it