Karma Karma Karma Karma Karma Comedia (weekend 2nd and 3rd Feb)

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You mean this   What a racket!  

Just in case   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Trd49Da0gf0   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Trd49Da0gf0   That should be enough folks!

Encore!  

Hehe, just passing kosha on the way to iiyama now as it happens. Snow coverage is a little better, but even on the train you snow its really wet. No rain yet, clouds are looking a little more threatening though in the last twenty minutes. I'd expect a couple of mild showers. Its also starting ti get pretty flat light out there as well. Thankfully I already had it in my head it was going to be rough. Im definitely staying the hell off tanuki today. PRobably just a day for hitting park and staying up as high as you can. Train is looking damn busy though for a shitty day, so its going to be bottlenecked at the good spots. Must not get pissed off and just enjoy the cruise :)

Update, train wipers are going, its raining. Looks speckly, and clouds don't look too heavy, so hopefully it'll clear up in the early afternoon :)

Eta: nozawa in blanket of cloud above 800m I'd say. Rains starting to come down. Here's to it ****ing off :)

Unfortunately it has started raining here too now after holding off earlier.

Quite heavy too.

Wouldn't be out skiing if you paid me this afternoon! :lol:

started to drop off again. Probably a few hours of intermittent showers. Hoping really for them to let the plebs on Kandahar, though doubt it. Would give me something different at least. Hopefully it's gonna be one of those days that's so shitty it becomes an event :)

I said sorry :)

It's looking ugly out there. There's also a few rather large cracks on the steeps coming off skyline into Nagasaka. To be expected, of course. Always going to be first to go. But yeah, kinda rough

Can you post up Bubba sparx ugly for This thread. Can't copy paste on the tablet, but feel this thread needs some pig swill redneck hip hop nostalgia. Plenty of wet looking people, also really busy out there. Could be alright though on the moguled out parts, looking soft enough to destroy them, and snow is surprisingly slippy at the base. Back soon, see how it goes. Maybe I should buy a cheap post pair of goggles though so my splices don't get trashed... wheres the Japanese blitz spirit ? Lots of rather sullen faces out there. :)