ikenotaira is definitely the underrated part of myoko. I havent been there since season 2, but it could be fun to have another look. Trouble is unless im in the area for a few days its always suginohara, then akakan, then seki, then ikenotaira. Next year if im still here i think ill pick up the myoko pass because i kinda miss not being there (even though im much happier with the nozzie pass).

As for making money, i dunno how it is nowadays, but when i was last there (2008/09), they were nice and busy on weekends. Its a huge family place. It was also park rat friendly. Loads of kids in their late teens/early twenties just chilling out riding the weekend, then spending time in the little welcome place in the net cafe/karaoke/games center/onsen/cafe at the foot of it (probably near your accommodation). I always admired ikenotaira for its forward thinking. I hope it has paid off. However prince resorts have been (allegedly) trying to drive myoko into the ground, so who knows...

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Roscoe - see you next week. Drop me an email if you like panhead_pete at hotmail.com

Looks like there will be a good storm next week :)

Will do Pete we leave Tuesday First week at Shiga and catch up with Snow junky.Then across to Myoko and catch up with you should be great may been reading every ones reports and pictures.When do you head off I will email phone number etc.Packing now have to work at kawana Monday then take off from the Goldie tues am.