• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cheers mate! Make sure you get that cam out on the deep days, your vids keep me going through the long aussie summer months as I count down my days till I leave for japan. I subscribe to your youtube

No prob mate. Unfortunately I hypextended my ankle yesterday and its swollen up pretty bad today so I will be out of action for a few days I think. Here are some snapshots from yesterday riding with

Will do. Im doing the Chitose dash today. Cant wait to get home actually.

My first trip to niseko tony crocker was staying there

He ran all the stats and said that historically 70%+ of the snow in hokkaido falls from the second half of December to the end of January. Given that you want a base is why i generally start all my trips mid to late jan and end in the first or second week of feb.

Edited by SJ-David
pwat42, read the guidelines if you want 'the reason'. And if you really want to continue that line, please do it in an email to me, not here. Thanks!
  • 2 months later...

Hey, why don't you just come out and tell people what you so clearly want to say?

I'm sure we'll be able to cope with the news, and continue with our lives as before.

I refuse to bite onto the childish bait you are throwing around. You clearly dont like me and thats just fine, move along please.

All I ever see from you is silly banter and passive aggressive attacks on people on a forum on the internet. Way to go man! Awesome life!

I get out there and live my life to the fullest, I meet people face to face from this forum and others and form friendships that actually mean something.

Have a crack at me all you want mate but I will always be the guy out there living life and you will always be the guy trying to hassle peeps on the internet.

Good day pie eater.

I get out there and live my life to the fullest, I meet people face to face from this forum and others and form friendships that actually mean something.

Have a crack at me all you want mate but I will always be the guy out there living life and you will always be the guy trying to hassle peeps on the internet.

:lol:

Unintentionally funny. And more than a bit pretentious.