• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cheers mate! Make sure you get that cam out on the deep days, your vids keep me going through the long aussie summer months as I count down my days till I leave for japan. I subscribe to your youtube

No prob mate. Unfortunately I hypextended my ankle yesterday and its swollen up pretty bad today so I will be out of action for a few days I think. Here are some snapshots from yesterday riding with

Will do. Im doing the Chitose dash today. Cant wait to get home actually.

Gozaimaas in January 2012 Nozawa got over 7 meters of snow. The period of Feb i was there last year saw over 2 meters in 10 days. This season is not the norm. Imagine the runs you are hitting now with another meter of base. It doesnt get any better.

I will leave here on the 15th sorry needpowder.

Pwat42. Stop making me cry. I have had about 4 good days in a month, worst snow trip ever for me.

The snow is now granulated spring slush, absolutely terrible.

Myoko is worse as it faces south and gets belted by the sun lol.

It will probably be fine in 2 weeks as its expected to snow next week (while I do my ast2 course)

The total consolidated accumulation in the car park where I arrived dec2 is about 10-15cm. Its deadset unbelievable.

America is in middle one of the worst seasons yet, Europe is the same. Canada is struggling compared to most years.

All the pro riders from America are in Hokkaido to try and salvage some back country filming for the season.

Hate to say this, but this is a shocker of a season for snow world wide. Unless feb delivers the goods...

America is in middle one of the worst seasons yet, Europe is the same. Canada is struggling compared to most years.

All the pro riders from America are in Hokkaido to try and salvage some back country filming for the season.

Hate to say this, but this is a shocker of a season for snow world wide. Unless feb delivers the goods...

Travis Rice and his filming crew were in Hakuba recently. They might still be here for all I know.