Car park of 12 empty spots and the shop is closed on a day where the entire town is deserted.He was just being a dick. Maybe it was my round eyes or the round eyes before me that got him upset but my gf is japanese and she understood what he said and its not something you can post on this forum. She didnt even want to tell me what he said.

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cheers mate! Make sure you get that cam out on the deep days, your vids keep me going through the long aussie summer months as I count down my days till I leave for japan. I subscribe to your youtube

No prob mate. Unfortunately I hypextended my ankle yesterday and its swollen up pretty bad today so I will be out of action for a few days I think. Here are some snapshots from yesterday riding with

Will do. Im doing the Chitose dash today. Cant wait to get home actually.

OK well yes, he sounds like a dick.

But he isn't the entire population of Nozawa.

Hold on, I thought you said it was extremely busy.

Please choose - extremely busy or deserted? ;)

Deserted today in town. Quiet on the mountain.

10x busier than the other towns and skijos in the area.

Try and form a picture in your mind of a place that has more people than most other places around it.

Anyhow Ive had my say and I really dont need to be picked apart by someone over a bad experience that I just had.

Try and form a picture in your mind of a place that has more people than most other places around it.

I will try.

Sorry, was just joshing.

You obviously feel pissed off about it which is a shame. :console:

But I think brushing the whole of Nozzle with that brush is perhaps a something of an over-reaction.

Anyway let's excite!

:wave:

Hehe no worries mate.

My opinions have been forming for the past week. This was just the icing on the cake.

I have had nothing but good times with friendly people in japan over the years, Im just not getting it here hence my disappointment. Maybe tomorrows snow will turn my frown upside down lol.

Aww yeah! We got 5cm today. Taking the wife up the slope with me tomorrow. Shred some for me!

we didn't get any in Sapporo area so decided to not go today....heading down to Kanagawa for the weekend tonight, so it'll be next week before I get in about it again.

Dont worry once the lower trees fill in the riding will be awesome.

The best parts of the mountain are lower down which should be getting ready for the picking any time now.

Nozawa is the best tree skiing in japan for me.

I start my 6 week Japan trip in Nozawa on the 22nd Jan. I've booked 10 nights in Nozawa then i'm off to Myoko. I'm starting to think 10 nights in Nozawa may be too many?!(i'll have my gf with me for the Nozawa stay, then i'll be flyin solo for most of the rest of the trip).

Hopefully i'll enjoy Nozawa!

I've read the whole thread and i must say it's been a great read! Hats off to you dude! Livin the dream for sure!

Can you post any pics of your Car danchi setup?

Nozawa, Zao and others in the Classic Ten Japanese ski resorts were opened way back before the advent of boards and so can be a nightmare for those who can't schuss on a board. In Zao we have a similar souvenir shop beside Kawarayu public onsen which rents out its parking spaces to hotels :winking: Glad you have lots more snow to have fun in; enjoy!