• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cheers mate! Make sure you get that cam out on the deep days, your vids keep me going through the long aussie summer months as I count down my days till I leave for japan. I subscribe to your youtube

No prob mate. Unfortunately I hypextended my ankle yesterday and its swollen up pretty bad today so I will be out of action for a few days I think. Here are some snapshots from yesterday riding with

Will do. Im doing the Chitose dash today. Cant wait to get home actually.

Cheers mate. It does ride really nice.

The board copped a bit of flack for being chattery when I first posted a vid of it ,today I seen gentems and moss snow sticks all chattering like crazy so I cant be too far off the mark with mine.

Just goes to further prove that more expensive doesn't mean better.

Wow the new vids are insane. Everything looks perfect even though this was right after the warm spell. Love it when the trees are full of fresh snow. Not to mention the amount of overhead pow shots you are taking!

Cheers guys. Having snow stuffed down your face all day just doesnt seem to get old! Re that face shot to tree gap i lined it up before i made the turn so i was pretty sure i was going to come out in the gap. Makes for good viewing huh!

Same mate 20 secs and a great line through the trees I loved the Super East first run though as there are no trees.

I advise you to stop the face shots though as your face gets really cold :)

oh yeah and it was only 15cm not 20cm stop exaggerating

Keep it up mate Thursday and Friday look insane just in time for the weekend get up there Saturday before everyone and bring out the big guns

Cheers mate. It does ride really nice.

The board copped a bit of flack for being chattery when I first posted a vid of it ,today I seen gentems and moss snow sticks all chattering like crazy so I cant be too far off the mark with mine.

It copped no flak from me! I was very careful to point out that although it was chattering your line looked solid. Ill expect a ful apology for decimation [removing 1/10th?] of character otherwise itll be the lawyers!

(only joshing, the world hath returned anew, good to see him back... only with an even bigger shitstorm on the horizon, the last post is going to cause a fair bit of drama, especially now hes an admin again! God i LOVE gossip. Hitting f5 on those threads is MURDERING my days at work. Its literally two more days to the long weekend. I barely noticed! thanks SBF!).

Same mate 20 secs and a great line through the trees I loved the Super East first run though as there are no trees.

Keep it up mate Thursday and Friday look insane just in time for the weekend get up there Saturday before everyone and bring out the big guns

Rusutsu 15cm below, Id love to see their tape measure but Im glad it reads the way it does. So many niseko people in rusutsu today trying to poach a little piece of yesterday with that tell tale niseko competitive vibe, a day to late fellas!

vlcsnap-2013-02-05-18h53m46s242.png

Rusutsu 15cm below, Id love to see their tape measure but Im glad it reads the way it does. So many niseko people in rusutsu today trying to poach a little piece of yesterday with that tell tale niseko competitive vibe, a day to late fellas!

vlcsnap-2013-02-05-18h53m46s242.png

:lol:

The weather map looks good

Hey Lethal

Forgot to tell you I saw 2 Yakuza (well they had lots of tats and they were body guards for some older guy) in the onsen and no-one said anything to them

So get in there and have a good old soak

Looked like you were riding faster yesterday too, compared to your other videos.

yeah i was. The snow was so deep i was going way faster than i ever have before. Confidence was sky high.

Today was epic aswell. Easy another 30cm on top of yesterdays bulk load of snow. They opened up the back of the mountain which was closed all yesyerday so it was literally 80cm+ of powder out there. Insane.

Spent a few hours searching for a mate who didnt pop out of the trees after a run. I followed a track afew hundred meters out of bounds and heading away from the resort and found him hiking away from the resort in chest deep powder totally exhausted. If i hadnt found him so soon I fear what would have happened to him, he would have spent the night out for sure.