Time to start the thread for my 2013 trip

It's not looking good to start of with sunny days which will be great for photos but not the deep stuff I am hanging out for.

Boards (160 Hovercraft and 156 Fish) are waxed and packed wife and kids are back from Kalbarri tommorow.

Deals are done and paperwork is nearly completed 2 more days of chit chat and the journey begins.

21st 1:35pm Perth to Sydney then overnight to Toyko , 22nd 11am flight to Sapporo (lets hope the airport is white) then should land at the hotel around 3pm.

Fingers crossed a few runs through Giant trees to tune in board and bindings then cruisy nighta.

Dancing and Praying for amended forecast.

Seemore

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally made it home traveling in cattle class sucks 27 bloody hours.   I have attached a few pics and vids and will post a report later  

Muika

Compared to Niseko it is pretty lame but I am just a poor man with poor taste.

If it gets more than a smattering of snow I will be lucky :D

I willl hope to post a few average photos during my trip

Have you got plenty of different mounts for your gopro? I have lots - if you want to borrow some send me a message :thumbsup:

Cheers surfarthur

Should be right ihave a pole and a helmet i just have to find a way of securing it with a tie

Watch a vid thats what I will be doing

See you there looks like nice whether for the 1st few days to hunt for the untracked in the trees then Thursday and Friday look like decent falls.

Just in time for the weekend masses.

Yup.

All day today...perfect powstick.

His mate is on a different style Gentem, other one on hired powder ski's.

But he might take his new Rabbit on the Roof wooden plank, so could be either.