Attention: Hado, PaulH, ju87, RuckyInu, deadlymonkey, DiGriz, alexei123, lastrocker, Fonty, sand

Hi David,

The ticket didn't show up at my accommodation, I got them to check a few times and no luck.

That's ok as I am just stoked to be in the snow, will post a review when I get a chance as I went to the resort anyway.

• SnowJapan Admin

Sorry to hear that.

:(

But, it must have 'turned up' somewhere, Dunga, because it has not been returned to us as undeliverable.

We send the envelopes out to exactly the addresses that people tell us.

Our return address is stamped on the back and any mail that cannot be delivered to the address is bounced back to the sender.

Anyway look forward to the review.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to hear that.

:(

But, it must have 'turned up' somewhere, Dunga, because it has not been returned to us as undeliverable.

We send the envelopes out to exactly the addresses that people tell us.

Our return address is stamped on the back and any mail that cannot be delivered to the address is bounced back to the sender.

Anyway look forward to the review.

Yeah there is a chance that the place i was staying at threw it out as i wasn't there at the time, but for some reason i doubt it as they were really good hosts.

Review coming up soon.

• SnowJapan Admin

I wasn't accusing the people you stayed with of anything, of course, just simply saying that it was never returned to us as undelivered.

So unfortunately there's really nothing we could do, as we didn't have a replacement or anything.

Thanks.

• 1 month later...

I wasn't accusing the people you stayed with of anything, of course, just simply saying that it was never returned to us as undelivered.

So unfortunately there's really nothing we could do, as we didn't have a replacement or anything.

Thanks.

Hey David, wasn't thinking like that. its all good, just a shame it couldn't be used. I posted a report anyway as I had a heap of fun out on the Japow.

Thanks again for running a top notch web site.

A

• SnowJapan Admin

Thank you Dunga. :friend:

And for the comments too. Hopefully you will like it more when we eventually get this new version online.