Attention: Hado, PaulH, ju87, RuckyInu, deadlymonkey, DiGriz, alexei123, lastrocker, Fonty, sand

Or maybe they have been and just can't be arsed writing a report and uploading a photo.

In which case, SJ should exclude them from all future giveaways.

But lets hope that is not the case.

Are you suggesting that gaining a 5,900Y prize would lead people to be lazy? Of course not.

Are you suggesting that 10 reviews of "great snow and lifts at Niseko", "great night life" would be doubly interesting? maybe.

Dunno. Just can't wait for the 30 reports for the 30 free tickets at Madaroa.

:bitter that I didn't win anything smiley:

• SnowJapan Admin

The 'deal' is that if you win, you contribute and give feedback.

If you're not prepared to do that, please don't enter. Leave the Giveaways for the people who are happy to give feedback and support the system.

I would also hope that people, you know, enter into the spirit of the thing and write more than "great snow and lifts at Niseko".

If the season ends and people who win stuff from us/the resorts don't enter the spirit and don't give the feedback, then perhaps we'll have the same outlook next season and spend our time doing something more fun than going to the effort of putting all this lot together on such a scale. No skin off our nose, if that's the saying. Then people won't have the tickets to win.

But, it's early of course so lets give everyone a chance shall we.

Oh, and there never would be 30 winners reports from Madarao because there were only 15 winners, each taking two tickets.

I want to read as many reviews of places as possible. The more the better.

The SJ dudes have clearly said that they want people to come back with feedback and it is entirely reasonable. It's more than that, people should want to share their experiences, especially having being invited to sample a place for free. Its only good manners.

If you don't agree with the conditions, don't enter and let other people who do enter and win.

Simples.

• Like 1

I have won two Madarao tickets, thanks to SJ. I have been wanting to go to Madarao for ages so this will ensure I go, great!!!!!!!

I will most probably be going either Feb or Mar as I am too busy this month to go anywhere except maybe just here in Yamanashi.

As for writing a review/report afterwards, I think it is only fair, after all we are receiving the tickets for free and we choose whether to enter or not under the condition that we write a report if we win the tickets. For anyone who don't agree with the conditions, it is better not to enter!!!!

For me although I love going skiing, I also really enjoy going somewhere I haven't been before, exploring the resort, taking pics and reporting back, that is also a big part of it for me.

I certainly plan to post a report and some pix, both to support the site and to share what passes for stoke in my skiing.

Still, I don't think the SJ guys expect people to get out there the day after receiving tix and report back that evening. ;)

Hi :wave:

Have you enjoyed using your free ticket supplied by SnowJapan yet?

http://www.snowjapan...photos-reports/

Cheers

Hello! I've just finished my second day of skiing in Niseko, having a ball, however the free ticket was destined for my accommodation (the vale) and the reception had not seen or heard of it?

In any case, I'll be doing a trip report when I return, I need to take more photos and video!

• SnowJapan Admin

Hello alexeiw123.

I would ask them again, as we did send it and it did not come back to us as undeliverable.. so it has got to be up there somewhere.

Hope you get it, and thanks in advance for the report.

Have fun.

I received my pass and have used it. Many thanks for the prize ! Unfortunately, I'm now back in a very sad place named Reality and I am being punished for spending 12 days stuffing my greedy face with pow. I will have a report up with pictures just as soon as I can.

Ain't that the truth!!

Arrived home airport to a 24 degree temp at 6.30am!! all just after a couple weeks in sub-zero!

Can someone please pay me to go back??

but if it is 24 degrees at 6.30 am, it is probably going to be pretty close to 40 degrees a bit later on

and it WAS - 40 that is - as we drove the 7 hours to get home from the airport. Through a bushfire zone and fairly thick smoke for a couple km, led by a fire truck to keep us to the speed limit.

Ja, I was lucky.

Just missed the record day of 45.8 degrees celcius by one day. Way too hot!!

After below zero (-5 / -12) in Hirafu, ~ 50 degrees difference , would have probably fallen over. :D

Just back (about 5 days including flying) to my real world now & started back at work.

I can still feel all the boarding in my legs. Will do an official report soon although I have been posting.

Hello alexeiw123.

I would ask them again, as we did send it and it did not come back to us as undeliverable.. so it has got to be up there somewhere.

Hope you get it, and thanks in advance for the report.

Have fun.

I managed to track it down, and used the pass, great times were had. Thanks.

2 days of skiing left, watching anxiously for some heavy snowfall! 9 days in Hirafu and its been clear skies nearly the whole time!