• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think you may have de-famed me there Rob   My attorneys will be in touch

I thought your were ready to give it all up last week Ippy..?? You sound pretty stoked to me.

Congrats, TB, on getting to Live the Dream.

See - I danced and it happened.

Who needs Go Native and SnowJunky with their Climate warming gubbins. ;) Just get me dancing and snow comes. :D

I think you may have de-famed me there Rob

My attorneys will be in touch

• Like 1

Who needs Go Native and SnowJunky with their Climate warming gubbins. ;) Just get me dancing and snow comes. :D

Apologies - who am I thinking of then? :confused:

Snowdude!

some other dude

last monday i definitely tweaked my groin a little from pulling up a bit higher than i maybe shoudl have. Thought id given it enough time to recover, but got a pretty decent twinge there. May have to skip this weekend after all. Dunno if i can last a whole two weeks without a trip to the mountains though...

duuuuuude, as if im giving up. Its just really really dull when youre treading water in your progression. But i get my beloved zerker back hopefully tonight which buys me a couple fo weeks of stoke, then its a second chance for visits from people who promised me theyd pop up this year - ha! - in feb, then its back to empty resort time. Yay! baby steps.

Plus i just won madarao tix, so thats gonna make next weekend fun too! Cheers SJ dudes. :D

whats the issue? You have non EST burton bindings? Dont they come with the channel conversion disk since you know... people with burton bindings might want to use their burton bindings on their burton ICS (channel) board?

Do you just mean youve put them in and you aint feeling like its where youre happy with? Just center it, throw out something like (15, -9) on the angles (duck stance) take a few runs on it to get you warmed up then if its still feeling squirly youll have a better feel for where it is (too narrow stance, bindings arent at comfortable angles).

Or do you just mean that the screws arent screwing down properly and the bindings feel like theyre sliding a bit?

yeah just set it all up about as neutral as you can (centered - including setback if there is one on the board - dont bother trying to account for setback yet), put the bindings at reasonably comfortable angles or as close to them as you can get, and just have a few runs, then start experimenting and trying to reproduce your old settings.

Better that than skiing ffs! You realise nozawa just got 50cms last night and that conditions at least down chikuma was so freaking cold that plus elevation, anything that isnt tracked is going to ride BEAUTIFULLY tomorrow? Why would anyone want to ski on ice cool soft light pow? :)

yay! gonna be one of those saturdays i reckon that you will be kicking yourself for not heading out there. Probably gonna sleep through my alarm and think "screw it! ill go tomorrow", though.

Well, I had a cold all week, but just starting to get over it so hopefully I'll be good to go in time for a day trip on Sunday.

Was gonna head up to our usual day trip place, Kagura, but as we are in car we thought we might give something else a go. Im thinking Tenjindaira - ticket is only 3.5K as far as I can tell. Never been there before but apparently the resort itself is small and a bit boring but from the reviews I read, there are a lot of good runs through the trees.

Im wondering if it's easy to find the good stuff there. Also, I heard of this place called "avalanche alley" gets a couple of very large avalanches every season and quite a few smaller ones - not sure I like the sound of that - we wont be properly equiped....

duuuuuude, as if im giving up. Its just really really dull when youre treading water in your progression. But i get my beloved zerker back hopefully tonight which buys me a couple fo weeks of stoke, then its a second chance for visits from people who promised me theyd pop up this year - ha! - in feb, then its back to empty resort time. Yay! baby steps.

Plus i just won madarao tix, so thats gonna make next weekend fun too! Cheers SJ dudes. :D

Ipps....I dig u...really but....."treading water in your progression..." WTF??!!??