• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think you may have de-famed me there Rob   My attorneys will be in touch

I thought your were ready to give it all up last week Ippy..?? You sound pretty stoked to me.

Congrats, TB, on getting to Live the Dream.

yupyup, probably back at nozawa, but HOPEFULLY the berzerker comes back to me this week (tomorrow or today maybe), so thats me set for the rest of the year. Cant freaking wait to be back on it.

I'm off to Myoko Kogen this weekend. Not really sure the plan yet but probably Akakan on Saturday and then Suginohara or Ikenotaira on Sunday. Sunday will probably be just a half day coz my wife has some important work early the next day back in Shizuoka.

Will be heading down to Rusutsu for one day, and Sapporo Teine the next. Not sure which day where yet.

You could have a few hours break from the apartment hunting for some cheeky runs up at Teine, Tubby!

Although a little gun shy from my traffic woes coming back from Hakuba the last few days ... I'll be back up at Hakuba this weekend. Probably both days at Happo-one or possibly the Saturday at Goryu.

Will be heading down to Rusutsu for one day, and Sapporo Teine the next. Not sure which day where yet.

You could have a few hours break from the apartment hunting for some cheeky runs up at Teine, Tubby!

Boss said "no" :(

Next weekend I'll be up in Hakuba.....meeting an old mate who's up there on holiday.

Off to Sapporo but no snowboarding :( Going to find an apartment, this move has blunted my ability to get out n about this season but I will reap the benefits next season!

Yeah, thanks for the invite (just preempting the invite). Did you get a job up there then?

still not 100% confirmed but I put in for a transfer with my company so that should be ok. If for some reason I don't get one through them then I reckon I'll pick up work no probs. Got some cash saved to tide us over in the event of not getting a job confirmed prior to moving