Hi guys looking for some help again.

Been looking at pics of some of you guys at Madarao and decided that I wanna get a couple of days there at the end of feb. I've been checking out some packages and the hotel list they have given me looks something like this.

1) Madarao HIllside Hotel

2) Hotel Silk Inn Madarao

3) Madarao Lumbers Inn

4) Lainston  Hotel

5) Madam Mirei

6) Hotel Sympathigue Madarao

Do you guys have experience of any of these hotels?

Price wise there is little difference so any information from people in the know would be great.

Thanks

Sympathique hotel is a little bit away from the slopes so I wouldn't stay there. The main hotel is right at the slopes that is ski in-lift out.......if its the same price then I'd stay there

Symapthique looks horrid and run down. And the skijo it owns next to it closed. The whole Sympathique place is bankrupt, I'm surprised it is still operating. Must be the banks running it.

The main Madarao Kogen Hotel does look good, is owned by the skijo, right next to the skijo, and on the sj list. Sounds good to me.

Well that's one to knock off the list then.

I've had a good look at the hotels listed on SJ but working out the prices individually seems to be coming up a lot more expensive.

I guess you get what you pay for but

Any English sites you recommend offering package deals that you know off? the best site I found is offering the hotels I listed

Including board rental ski pass Shinkansen breakfast etc

Cheers

• SnowJapan Admin

Sorry, but asking for 'recommending English sites' is not something that we are cool with.

Hope can find something that is good for you.

Thanks.

Pick of the bunch is one featured on Snow Japan Accomodation pages

I can personaly reccomend Madarao Kogen Hotel for location, amenities, friendlyness and the best onsen. Not sure how the price compares with others , but you get what you pay for.

Stayed there last year and will be back there next week.