• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My photos from today. We went to Niseko village, Annapuri gate 1, Gate 7, then back to Hirafu.   Andreas at Gate 9 hirafu   Alex, gate 9 hirafu   Alex gate 7 Annapuri   Andreas gate 7

There are regal gates and cattle grids but it snows so much in Niseko that they are covered for much of the season.

You of all people know the answer to that already pie but assuming there may well be those out there who are only just becoming aware of the snowtastic phenomena that is Niseko the answer is of course

You of all people know the answer to that already pie but assuming there may well be those out there who are only just becoming aware of the snowtastic phenomena that is Niseko the answer is of course Niseko has the most consistent power snow on the planet!

• Like 1

Although, actually there should be a disclaimer on all the cheesy marketing literature.

I am going to complain.

Not sure who to yet but you can be damned sure I jolly well will.

:grandpa:

Although, actually there should be a disclaimer on all the cheesy marketing literature.

I am going to complain.

Not sure who to yet but you can be damned sure I jolly well will.

:grandpa:

I'm sure the Daily Mail would love to take your complaint.

When it comes to Niseko it's all true though! I hear accommodation for next season is almost sold out already!!

Not possible. They're building more and that will come online for next season. and so on and so on.

When it comes to Niseko it's all true though! I hear accommodation for next season is almost sold out already!!

Not possible. They're building more and that will come online for next season. and so on and so on.

Sarcasm is lost on some people :doh:

• Like 1

Photos from Niseko today. The sun was out today and it was pretty hot. No new snow and what was there was a bit slushy.

kokodoko_114.jpg

The peak from the top of the Ace quad.

kokodoko_115.jpg

Lineup for the meathook.

kokodoko_116.jpg

Ants climbing the peak.

kokodoko_117.jpg

Kutchan town near MaxValue supermarket.

kokodoko_118.jpg

Niseko as seen from Kutchan.

kokodoko_119.jpg

The peak from the bottom of king triple hooded.

Hi mick, there is heaps more snow here than Furano. It has been snowing nearly every day. except the last couple. doh!

Got some shots at the Hirafu Terrain Park this afternoon. the sun was out, the snow was melting.

A perfect day for the park.

kokodoko_124.jpg

kokodoko_123.jpg

kokodoko_122.jpg

kokodoko_121.jpg

Pooh Bear

kokodoko_120.jpg