• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Breaking Bad - just keeps getting better and better.

Ya...no need to buy a 747 to get the free bag of peanuts..

just watched the premiere of fargo the tv series. pretty good so far. billy bob thornton does a good job.

Fukushima first priority for sure!

But Fuji might blow her load soon, according to some people on the telly yesterday, so I really need to eliminate any faffing about and get on to it, as I'm sure construction will take a bit of time too.

:grandpa:

Please let me know if it's any good, I've downloaded all the shows, but haven't started watching yet.

Falling Skies is getting better all the time... i wasnt sure at first. i am up to series one episode 8.

Please let me know if it's any good, I've downloaded all the shows, but haven't started watching yet.

Falling Skies is getting better all the time... i wasnt sure at first. i am up to series one episode 8.

Thanks for the info, just finished getting up to date with Burn Notice (was 5 seasons behind) so need something to watch.

Should I spend the time watching Lost all the way through........

No, I think it was a couple of seasons to long. Seemed to lose it's way in the middle. the beginning, and ending was thought out before the whole thing started, but the middle just seemed to waffle along with no clear direction.